Friday, April 11, 2008

English Allocation Competition



it's the english allocation contest..


well...


it was held in the auditorium..


so i didn't felt that right..


the mood wasn't there...


so....wasn't surprised that i didn't won~~


hehe..it's okay though..


i'll do better next year!


well...


at least i got a champion for Bm syarahan


hehe....that's the way to comfort myself


n.n




Something that made me pissed off today..




after the speech competition, i went back to the class..


without! looking upset~ haha


i was alright...until someone did something really wrong!




while i was busy doing my physics,


TWO of my boys classmate suddenly said that they wanna play something..


what happened next?




they were playing..laughing at each other..


suddenly one of them touched my face..chin actually..


damn it!...i was so angry and i just shouted at him in front of everyone!


who allowed him to touch my face??!!


i was really really angry..


he tried to talk to me but, i didn't respond..i really hoped that he'll shut up!..


i was really really angry!




That guy..he's actually okay~ unfortunately, the guy sitting next to him..


he really makes me mad!


he's so...so...yam and re! he's just being wierd!


damn him...


and so, he's getting worse day by day..thanks to that friend of his!


i really wanted to hit both of them hard on their faces!



haha...



That wierd guy~


hehe....that wierd guy..sitting quite near me..


he's been acting wierd since the 2nd of april!


everyday, he's acting like..he cares a lot aboutme..


he kept asking: michelle, are u alright?


Michelle, are u hungry?


Michelle, are u sick? i'll make some honey ginger for u!


urgh...sick? yes.. sick of him being so annoying!


haha...luckilly, i have a good friend sitting behind me- kennard..


i'll just talk with him whenever i feel like talking..


so, today when i was really annoyed by this freak, i talk to him too..


and what he said surprised me!


kennard: oh, that guy..i hit him before when we were in form one!


my evil thoughts ran through my mind: yo man! why don't u him him hard for me??


hehe...i did told him..in a kiddin way..


haha...he said: yeah, sure! i saw what he did to u..next time when he really make me angry, i'll hit him for u!


yeah! i was so happy!


K.H.X


haha...this guy, he hv been in the same class with me since form 2!


he actually helped me a lot!


we're class monitors for 2 years!


haha..i'm really happy..


remember when i was in form 2, i failed my exam and i cried ( u know lar..i'm not used to fail exams those days)


it was a saturday!


he told me to work harder and don't cry loh~~


touched....


this year, January.


we are monitors too..


it was an afternoon and the class was really noisy!


i can't take control of it, and i saw the teacher sitting infront, angrilly..


so depressed!


i laid on the table and cried...( don't know y i cried actually)


after school, he came to me and said : don't cry lar~ next time when they r noisy i'll help u to call them to b quiet! don't cry~


i looked at him...slightly happier...


he said again: nah, if u cry again i'll just tell cecelia( form teacher) that u don't wanna b a monitor anymore! what for make urself so angry?


touched..again!


so..i feel grateful having a friend like this luh~




No comments: