Wow...i had a dream..or a nightmare..it's kinda bad!
so, the thing was : i was playing with my cellphone and suddenly all the messages, pictures and phone contacts aregone!!! just disappeared into thin air! the worse part was, i don't even remember the phone numbers..
yeahyeah..this might sound funny..but to me it isn't ..well...the messages are part of my memories XD haha..well..till now i'm still thinking of what can i do if this really happens? silly huh?
i might be burning midnight candle as i have Calculus, Caligraphy, typing my lisan etc...
haha, after the first recess, i was sitting at my own place ( quietly ) doing calculus!! wow...that's freaky cuz i don't like math and it was so boring until i had no choice but to do so..Suddenly Dhi Zen came into my class and he was scocked of what i was doing ! haha...Then, i went to the next class to chat with my ex-classmates haha!! err...aproximately after 30 minutes, Cikgu Tan arrived so i had to go back to my class...
Afer the 2nd recess...Feeling kinda bored, i had no 2nd options but to walk around the class hoping to get some new friends..hehe..and yes i did! errr...almost 25 of us sat together and played many many childish games. but WHO cares??!! hehe, we had fun and i finally feel that this class isn't as bad as i thought!! Hurray~!!!!!
It's a busy and tiring and challenging day!!!
after School hours, i had 10 minutes to change to my yellow shirt and hv lunch..then society starts..i thought that he wouldn't come..but he did!...err..no difference larh...doesn't even wanna talk to me..I wonder if I've ever exist! ~ blablabla..
Choir ends at 5.45 and my theory lesson starts at 6.20.
Walked to the bus stop with Chia Yi and I found out that i left my piano books in the music room!! omg~ so quickly called Ah Dai and he gave me the books ( thx oh! )
This is the first time i've ever get on a bus on my own! Run to the bus stop and then the Selangor bUS arrived...i hopped into the bus and it drove so quickly that i couldn't balance myself! nearly fell down and the people around were staring at me..paiseh..
Woke up really early in the morning so that i could get a nice seat at class..so, the person sitting next to me is Xiang Yi n.n
Before class starts
Before class starts, me, sandrea, Yi went to the canteen to get some breakfast..the moment i went to the Indian stall, memories started to cross my mind..and then! no form 6 students class of 2008 are there! not even one!..that's really awkward~ and sad~ T.T
All my buddies are at the next class! and I'm so alone, stucked in the so-called-boring class T.T sigh* The students from this class are mostly students from 4s Ai.. so i hardly could interact with them..
The surprising thing was..I'm chosen as the monitor of the class ( again ) AND 智升's the assistant == 4 years in a row~ blah blah blah...
As usual, I'll walk myself to the music room to check out what kind of 'drama' will happen when everyone gets together..unfortunately! it's as cold as ice...again...i felt like crying..oh yeah..it's a hard day for me..i miss them so so much!
the good thing that happened was i finally met my buddies ( during recess or rests ) they didn't change at all...still so cute and funny larh ha ha~
so, after school! me, Nicol and Shalane walked to the school gates and....I met kian seng and ah zhu oh!! haha~ i couldn't tell how happy i was to see them~ then we saw Pei CHee selling books~! the crowd was terribly happy! ha ha...so, she was busy selling the books and then me and Nicol sneaked into her Myvi..wow~! first time at driver's seat.. so high oh~! he he...we played with the wiper and sprayed some water...and i didn't know that the water sprinkled to the back of the car . Then silly Pei CHee said : 哦！下雨了！hehe...so funny n.n ...lastly, we met kun yong ( also selling books) ..haha~
1. You can name all the players from the the English Premier League, but ask you to name one football player from Malaysia , one name also cannot come out.
2. When StreamyX come, you complain StreamyX too slow. When Maxis Broadband come, you complain Maxis Broadband always disconnects. When WiMax come, you complain Wimax too expensive. In the end, you say StreamyX still the best lah.
3. When toll price increase, you complain. When petrol price increase, you complain. When you go Starbucks buy RM10 coffee, NO COMPLAINTS.
4. When you cannot find parking in a shopping mall and have to walk very far, you complain. When you go inside the shopping mall and there's SALE , run from one end of 1Utama to the other also NO COMPLAINTS.
5. You are always late. And the excuse you give when you're late is always either: (a) traffic jam (b) no transport or (c) cannot find parking.
6. You have a parent who force you to take science stream in high school, study engineering in Uni, then when you graduate, they ask you to forget everything you learnt in Uni and do commerce.
7. You know someone who can specially develop an angmoh accent when speaking to a American / British / Australian.
8. You complain against the government in kopitiam, you talk loud loud. Leave anonymous comments on blogs, you also talk loud loud. Attend ceremah by DAP, you shout loud loud. Then when Opposition organise a protest and ask you to go, you dun wan. Scared later kena tangkap by ISA.
9. Every year on the 30th April, you are one of the people below queueing up last minute to submit your tax return at the IRB.
10. When you pay RM10 for something that costs RM1, you blame the Chinese.
11. When a government service is too slow, you blame the Malays.
12. When a building is not good and collapsed, you blame the Indians.
13. When a Chinese student won a scholarship, you say "Wah! Very clever hor?" When a Malay student won a scholarship, you say "Aiya! Of course lah! He Malay mah!"
14. When an angmoh stranger kiss you on the cheek to say hello, you very happy. When a Malaysian guy kiss you on the cheek to say hello, you slap him!