Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phew!!

2nd day of school..
haha, after the first recess, i was sitting at my own place ( quietly ) doing calculus!! wow...that's freaky cuz i don't like math and it was so boring until i had no choice but to do so..Suddenly Dhi Zen came into my class and he was scocked of what i was doing ! haha...Then, i went to the next class to chat with my ex-classmates haha!! err...aproximately after 30 minutes, Cikgu Tan arrived so i had to go back to my class...
Afer the 2nd recess...Feeling kinda bored, i had no 2nd options but to walk around the class hoping to get some new friends..hehe..and yes i did! errr...almost 25 of us sat together and played many many childish games. but WHO cares??!! hehe, we had fun and i finally feel that this class isn't as bad as i thought!! Hurray~!!!!!
It's a busy and tiring and challenging day!!!
after School hours, i had 10 minutes to change to my yellow shirt and hv lunch..then society starts..i thought that he wouldn't come..but he did!...err..no difference larh...doesn't even wanna talk to me..I wonder if I've ever exist! ~ blablabla..
Choir ends at 5.45 and my theory lesson starts at 6.20.
Walked to the bus stop with Chia Yi and I found out that i left my piano books in the music room!! omg~ so quickly called Ah Dai and he gave me the books ( thx oh! )
This is the first time i've ever get on a bus on my own! Run to the bus stop and then the Selangor bUS arrived...i hopped into the bus and it drove so quickly that i couldn't balance myself! nearly fell down and the people around were staring at me..paiseh..
The Next Tuesdays For the WHole YEAR
jasmani's on Tuesday..1.50 Pm - 2.30 Pm
Choir Society..3.30 Pm - 5.30 Pm
Piano lessons..6.20 Pm - 6.50 pM
Math Tuition..7.30 - 9.30 Pm
COOL or WHAT ?!!!!

1 comment:

bear said...

take care a jiaxin. =)