Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back To School!!

Woke up really early in the morning so that i could get a nice seat at class..so, the person sitting next to me is Xiang Yi n.n
Before class starts
Before class starts, me, sandrea, Yi went to the canteen to get some breakfast..the moment i went to the Indian stall, memories started to cross my mind..and then! no form 6 students class of 2008 are there! not even one!..that's really awkward~ and sad~ T.T
All my buddies are at the next class! and I'm so alone, stucked in the so-called-boring class T.T sigh* The students from this class are mostly students from 4s Ai.. so i hardly could interact with them..

The surprising thing was..I'm chosen as the monitor of the class ( again ) AND 智升's the assistant == 4 years in a row~ blah blah blah...
1st recess...
As usual, I'll walk myself to the music room to check out what kind of 'drama' will happen when everyone gets together..unfortunately! it's as cold as ice...again...i felt like crying..oh yeah..it's a hard day for me..i miss them so so much!
the good thing that happened was i finally met my buddies ( during recess or rests ) they didn't change at all...still so cute and funny larh ha ha~
so, after school! me, Nicol and Shalane walked to the school gates and....I met kian seng and ah zhu oh!! haha~ i couldn't tell how happy i was to see them~ then we saw Pei CHee selling books~! the crowd was terribly happy! ha ha...so, she was busy selling the books and then me and Nicol sneaked into her Myvi..wow~! first time at driver's seat.. so high oh~! he he...we played with the wiper and sprayed some water...and i didn't know that the water sprinkled to the back of the car . Then silly Pei CHee said : 哦!下雨了!hehe...so funny n.n ...lastly, we met kun yong ( also selling books) ..haha~
So, that's the end of my day~ n.n
Hope that things get better along the way!!

No comments: