Sunday, June 22, 2008

TnF at My hOUse ( evening )


hmm..after practicing choir, knowing that some of my friends will be swimming at my house...

i rushed back to join them!

unfortunately, when i stepped into the condo, i saw 5 silly girls sitting at the poolside, waiting for time to pass..=.=

so i found out that the stupid guard, didn't allow my friends to go swimming...


luckily i brought my camera with me..and the 4 silly girls ( me included n,n),

started to take photos..on the grass, at the playground, poolside and also at my house..

haha,...fun fun fun!!!!!


soon, xiao tong and douding left my house...pei chee's the only one left...waitin for her mom to pick her up..

and we talked about stuff...stuff about tnf..haha..

considered as secrets n.n

hah...trusted her only tell de luh~

i don't simply share secrets..


so there's some photos!!! again ..haha..

v

v

v

beside the pool..douding, tong, peichee, me.

1 comment:

Pei Chee said...

na.. it's reali secret and i reali didn tell anyone arh!! hehe. keep it on:)