Monday, August 18, 2008

we are the champion!

proudly announcing, we are the champion!!!!!!!
ehe..it's a really competitive match...11 teams!

for the 1st time in my life, i was so nervous about the results..win or lose?
i don't know..
my hands were so cold, my heart was pounding..aha..i felt like crying!

the moment they announce the champion for poomsae female 14-17: the champion goes to, Speed and Strength!"
oh, Puisiong, Casovia and i were jumping up n down!!!!
ah..i can't describe how happy i was!
and being really proud of our results, we went on stage and Master Chin gave out our medals...


I've been competing in the nationals since i was 10...4 gold and 2 silver!!!
cool huh...

unfortunately, the national remaja is opened to people under 18..
so next yr will b the last year of my proud moment...
I'm really looking forward to next year's competition...


toodles! going to hv dinner and what so on in Penang!!!



prize giving


my 6th gold

team work

No comments: