Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PissEd

my brother's such a loser!
pmr and uec is around the corner and he still could go to his friend's house for games every evening!
what a loser!

he's in charge of taking the food from the caterer and just because he's at his friend's house he called me to help.
and to make things worst, he promised that he'll wash the dishes after the dinner.

hell yeah, things ended up like i expected from the very beginning.
he suggested that he would soap up the dishes and i'll wash it.
what the S*** is that?!
trying to take advantage of me again?!
i'm so pissed that i washed the dishes by my own.

while i was soaping them, he told me that: i'll wash it later.
then, off he went to the living room, i plate of fruits on his hand and started to watch the idiot box!
what the hell...he didn't know that the dishes hv to be washed immediately after thery're soaped?!

15 years old and still so dumb..

and i hate people who always talk about the past..trying to make me fell bad huh?!

No comments: