Sunday, February 8, 2009

I hope, I wish

i wish that time doesn't past at a blink of an eye,
i wish that i had more time to finish my stuff,
i wish that I'm able to multitask,
i wish that i could do things faster,
i wish that i could turn the clock back and start everything again.
.
.
I'm not a perfect person,
i don't have a perfect life,
i don't have excellent grades,
i don't know how to express my feelings,
i don't know how to treat u well.
.
.
i hope that i don't have any worries,
i hope that i could make decisions easily,
i hope that I'm daring enough to do everything,
i hope that I'm daring enough to say everything,
i hope that i won't disappoint anyone, ANYONE.


i hope, i wish...u're not angry..
sorry~

2 comments:

kiM said...

虽然不太懂你在讲什么~
不过~
就别那么郁闷了~
加油~
支持你~~~

Vanessa Yong said...

+OIL Jiaxin.. =]
Sentul is coming ad..
take a rest?
u r 2 tired.. =[