Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hehe! went to Selayang Stadium to train for Wilayah ( though, i'm not sure whether i'm taking part or not) and went back to school at 12.00...

obviously, i was so tired that i couldn't pay attention during night's maths tuition.

tired and frustrated cuz i couldn't think properly and had problems solving the questions *sigh*

so..here are some pictures ~!!!!!!



MY PRIMARY FRIENDS...






ZHuo-wei n me...well, known him since std 6 .
we still get to meet up every year..*thx to the Sentul Olahraga* hehe..
and also Sentul's basketball competition * it was held at my school ^^*



from left, AI Huey, Raymond, me n wEI.
Ai Huey..: the very talented athlete..known her since std 5..well, we were in track n field too n.n
Raymond: Since std 5 ..from tnf too!
hmm....3 of my friends are all "jumpers"..and no kiddin..they're really good at it!
( lompat jauh..lompat tinggi)..
well, i'm the only sprinter...==


Ai Huey

Z.W



AFTER FINISHING MY TRAINING *WHILE OTHERS AREN'T YET!
hehe..


amanda


jocelyn

wei yap



and here are the cool guys..
from left* Jack jack, wei yap, jin quannn, and guo yi~@.@
all from form 3!

and me again...felt boring after doing my warm down..


ON OUR WAY FOR LUNCH..


he's tired ngek gnek..>.<

my sweet teammates !~



waiting for our food..ooh.

and later on, we went back to school haha!

No comments: