Thursday, June 25, 2009

the killer ViRUs has SpoilT my Day..EmOEMo~

hehe..i read someone's blog yesterday ..
and my reaction was..
wow! EMO queen!!
i've never see such an EMO blog in my entire life! ( at least..i'm 17 n.n)
"people people people"...
how boring life would be if your posts are all emo emo emo~
cheer up dude!
life would be more colourful if u think in a positive way.
believe it or not??
well, at least i do n.n
yeah..people gets sad and think negatively sometimes!
but duh..
not all the times lurhh~
that's just simply weird!!
eww....


it's a boring and hot and stuffy and freaky day at school...
well..due to the scary and horrible h1n1 virus,
our school didn't allow us to use air-cond..
and..
it's like hell! we were put into the oven to bake~
just like roast chickens! yummy!
heard that someone is diagnosed with the virus..
dunno how real is the rumour..
lessons are just boring..
and i'm thinking negatively today..
feelin so silly now!
why?
hehe...
i was thinking that what will i do if i'm caught with this virus?
am i dying?
how do i tell my family?
just out of my mind =.=!!
hope that all my friends stay in the pink of health like the way they are..
me included oh!! n.n
i had a weird dream and you were in it! ridiculous ==
but still it's kinda sweet! @.@
hot hot hot! flamy hot! shooooo~!!!
cold chill breezy! come to me!~

1 comment: