Saturday, June 13, 2009

TerMinatOr? sHoguN? funnn!!!

after school,
mom, bro n I went to 1 Utama
for...
taadaa!~ it was okay..
i expected it to b better~
anyway, ''17 AGAIN'' is the best!
then.....
we went to kong wo tong for ...
''下火''
that's what the cantonese says n.n
then~
shopping!!!
unfortunately, this isn't my day..
didn't bought a thing man!~
well..
at least i get to spend a day wit ma famillieee!~
guess n see, where am I??
yep!
that's Shogun!
the food was not bad,
desserts r not as good as Jogoya..
duh ! ==''
and~
there's no wine or liquor...
pickin the food!
..yummmmm..

wow...dreamy creamy.....




feelin really really really
full!

but I think i almost finished them n.n



jz the three of us~




Two of us!


that kind of smile is ..
treasure!
how often do i see my brother smile like that during photoshoots!
he's like ..
camera shy~
eww



jz me!~



mother n son~

yup~ that's the end of my day!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...
c jor???

SoYaBeaN said...

wat d...

im waiting 4 u belanja me eat d leh...


either shogun or jogoya...