Friday, February 19, 2010

Billy @ Ikea

haha, going out with track n field tomorrow~
excited!
gotta work on my maths the minute i come back cuz there's crazy stuff coming on..
or else...
i'm dead man =.=

to add salt to the wound,
my stomach's not feeling well for the past 3 days!
err..what's wrong then i also dunno
don't wanna see doctor first cause scared!...
later diagnosed with weird weird stuff then me sakit kepala lorh...>.<
maybe there's sunflowers or butterflies growing in my tummy ..

so, here's the story,
i just came back from IKEA with mommy...


there's something funny about adults,
they like to buy things that are ''not really necessary~
mommy wanted to buy 2 BILLY shelves to put shoes..
which is so ..uh...unreasonable =.=


estimated one BILLY can put 25 pairs of stinky shoes
if 2? 50 pairs..
walaueh..my family oni 3 person where got 50 shoes?


then found out that BillY no stock,

mommy : take one BILLY from your room and use as a shoerack n.n ''with a wicked smile''
me         : huh? then where should i put my books?
mommy : neh, on the floor lorh....''grinned again''
me         : haha..err..funny mie? =.=
mommy: nola, jz joking..

i mean, seriously !
adults are sometimes crazier than us! =.=

No comments: