Saturday, March 20, 2010

i've made it final. sorry my dears.

well, it's my final decision.
went back to track n field camp yesterday and i got so confused whether to stay for my 8duzhong competition on june.
after chatting with a senior, yeah, i need to go.

well, there's different stages that we need to go through.
when we were little devils, we go kindergarten.
when we were primary kids, we go primary school.
when we were secondary teens, we go secondary school.
so, which makes that...
when i need to leave my secondary school, i need to go college.
yeah, that's life.
it's not a bed of roses and we are learning to deal with life and learn from it every single freaking exited day!
and yeah, it's time for me to grow up. " as in my mental side, not my physical side >.<"

A former class teacher once told me that i'm a so-called-''perfectionist''.
i wished that everything could be perfect.
studies, sports, music and friends.
but, life's not all about that!
and i need to deal with it and grow up.
These thoughts could be my ideal thought. ( just a thought).

so it's time.
i'm heading towards my dreams.
there's no way back ( cause mom just paid 11,050 for me to study at TAYlors =.=)
yes, freaking expensive.
and imma study freaking hard to score.
i mean it! and i'll do it!


so hehe..that's all..* i'm at mom's office...nothing to do, no photos to post either*
so will be posting some pictures later.
or tomorrow
or tomorrow's tomorrow
or tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow...
blah blah blah!

CRAP.

No comments: