Monday, March 29, 2010

sweet memories

9 hours till college starts..
so..that's a start of something new!
i'm so excited and nervous..
hehe, mixed feelings..
so just post some old pictures from my lappie n.n

MY LIFE AS A CHONG HWA STUDENT

CHOIR

i joined choir since form 1,
it's the place i learn to be a leader, a friend, a sister.


we used to lay on the floor and play crazilly in the music room like nobody's business.
we cry laugh quarral enjoy and do everything together!
SEE , so happy neh!


and look at us... fuiyooh.
some very cool but also some very daibi la hahaa..\

so hmm, learned a lot of things here. whenever i'm not happy , i'll just go to my music room and sing or talk.
then i'm recharged with full battery,
prepared to face things n.n


TRACK N FIELD

my cool tnf,
remember when i was in form 1,
a senior from tnf went to my class and called my name
"who is soong jia xin?"
"mememe!!!"
to my surprise, he walked away.
ruparupanya, i was too short.
he thought salah orang =.=

i'm still lucky enought to join them though n.n
i was really afraid of trainings..
it's like hell! no....>.<
but we cried and tried really hard together.
sweat and bloog all over..
proves our hardwork's not wasted..
well, competitions are not that scary actually.
i enjoyed every moment n.n
genting, malacca, stadium, ts, pizza .


FRIENDS

and ofcourse n.n
the friends i love..
thanks for celebrating my birthday,
thanks for letting me cry on ur sides,


my dearest shalane, whose always by my side
it's a miracle that we get to know each other as we do very different things at school
different society, different class,
everything different n.n
but there's something same
we love nail polish,
we love gossips,
we love every moment we are together n.n
we love each other.
we love yelling at each other's names really loud!
AND PEOPLE NEARBY look at us like morons =.=

my crazy friend tongtong,
we motivated each another during trainings.
we laughed loudly until we get tired n.n
we cheered and yelled like crazy people during tnf competitions
my YELL MATE~

and Nicol n.n
have been close as we go choir and tnf together.
whenever i'm bored, i'll walked to the class beside to find him
he's my buddy!!!!!!!!! heheeee n.n

MY PERFECT SECONDARY LIFE
my freinds made it perfect n.n
 thanks for the momories n.n

still got many things to say n.n leave it for the next post.
toodlesssss~

No comments: