Tuesday, January 4, 2011

title-less

late at night, where stars aren't shining in the sky, here i am, staring at the gathered dusk on the window, wondering what on earth i'm thinking.  Taekwondo grading is coming in 18 days. 



LOL..i'm so used to training in a group, with group mates that have the same motive with me.

Piano examination is in March & April, and that's another part that causes me headache.  No matter how i practice, i still can't get things right.


18 days, how do i train my ass off and get amazing stamina, when no one is doing it with me?




yeah, to make life beautiful, u need to dedicate your heart, soul, time, sweat and mentality.


and i am SERIOUSLY going to start my training tomorrow. not gonna be a lazy butt and get my ass kicked badly during the 22nd !


a good player doesn't kick ass, but straight to the face
K.O.

No comments: