Tuesday, July 12, 2011

taking pictures

wanted to blog but i'm sick =(

hmm..some of my friends asked why girls bring camera wherever they go?
Being one of them, i would say that it captures the moment, that may or may not happen again.
its like making a diary for what u did and the happening things around u.
Makes me feel comfortable and sweet when i look at them.
That's why i love taking pictures! awesome awesome pictures :D


 -So far for July -

1/7 shorties gang gathering @ heaven





2/7 dinner at grand millenium  
buffet!! for uncle's birthday celebration
seafood. yummmms!




awwwww 



5/7-6/7 choir competition 
- my kids got 2nd place :D 
not bad at all..need to work harder yo.





6/7 - a lil gathering
blues and blacks :D
ah, those daysss~ 



8/7- skype session

lastly, how can I forget about my baby =)

♥ i'm sick, hope it gets well by tmr 
peace off

No comments: