Thursday, November 3, 2011

i'm 19 ♥

being 19, i got some girly presents for this birthday.
AnnaSui perfume, earings and bangles from heart attack and a blue scarf.
damn i'm so happy right now!
more than 300 fb wishes, several phone calls, many text messsages.
most of all was the surprises they gave me

it was 11.45 i saw Shalane's tweet saying: goodnight world
my heart just sank for an instant. but around 12 30, as i was on the phone with a friend,
Shalane, Teddy, Sheryl Sean and Abu dashed into my room singing the IT song with 5 slices of cheesecakes.
yumm my favorite.  They did have a good time with Twistee and bought me the parfume, smells nice =)
then at 2.30, they brought me to the poolside to talk. and, PUSHED ME IN. just like last year. okay, don't make this a routine.

Rewind, before 12 i asked my sweetest bastard to wish me happy birthday and he said must wait till tomorrow. 12 sharp, he called . damn sweet.

Then, the fat guy from Russia gave me a call saying it's 12 there. I'm truely touched ;)

In the morning, as i was studying in Starbucks suddenly someone blindfolded me and asked me to guess.
Dude i was so suprised it was Imran and Sujahn. Jumping up with excitement i hugged them, which made the others think that we got something on.  Seeing the note that he gave me : I LOVE YOU, ps go get a bf, they truely thought we got something on. hahahaha , and i said we are better than best friends. seriously.

so that's pretty much of it ;) thanks for being there for me, in good or bad times, thank you my dear friends, and mom and dad and brother. U guys have been really sweet and I LOVE YOU ALL! 

No comments: