Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sad case

well, talking about being left out. It happens once in a while.
 Not only me being left out, 
sometimes,
 i left someone out.

Well, this is what hurts the most.
it hurts like shit.
there was once i remember a group of friends making plans of going on a tour to some state..
in front of ma face


B-U-T
they did not ask me.


and i remembered it just happened recently,
where my whole group of friends have forgotten to ask one of my friend 
to volunteer for the prom. 
and then i was happily showing off my purple dress ,
she asked: oh what is it for?

darn...that feels bad!

well, no matter being left out or left someone out, 
it is painful
but maybe, they don't intend to do so to hurt your feelings
just...they have forgotten.
okay, it's equally bad. 
=.=

at least i'll be more alert not to leave my friends behind
cus i know how it feels. 
and that's what i wanna say:


one last thing, 
It's not worth it to be sad for other's mistakes.
you can't do anything about it. 
so , move on people!!! =P